I can't wait to learn what Inheritance means to us after we've had the honor to perform it. Until then, this is what it meant to us as we were first creating it...
This show represents the prototype and creation of a world where feminism is the (default, norm, standard, accustomed, conventional, endorsed, time-honored, universal, unopposed, preferred, customary, established, etc.) way of being. This show is our will and testament for the world describing what we hope it will inherit from us. It is a collection of modern folklore engaging the audiences and communities in the most important dialogue of the century.
- challenges and choices we face both good and bad
- beauty of the feminine experience
- empowerment and struggles
- connection of men/women to the universal feminine
- wholeness of women’s lives
- acceptance of each person’s unique journeys
- universality of our experiences
- biology - meaning of being a woman, how it affects our lives, woman/feminine
- physical life cycle
- my will left to all women
- modern folklore - our book of women who run with the wolves
- this is a prototype of the world we want to see, the show is a workshop of the world
- shamanism - cast magic spells and retrieve lost souls
Like it, Share it, Tweet it