It is art modeled after our lives. Inheritance represents the world we walk in, cry in, laugh in and create every day. Inheritance is the container for our individual and collective origin stories.
It is a space to not only understand what our stories are, but learn how they have served us and how they define our thoughts, feelings, values, passions and ways of being. Inheritance is the space where we decide which origin stories we keep and which we transform.
When Sinner Saint started creating Inheritance, this is what it meant to us. Take an intimate look at the meaning in our art.
This show is our will and testament for the world describing what we hope it will inherit from us.
It is a collection of modern folklore engaging the audiences and communities in the most important dialogue of the century.
- challenges and choices we face, both good and bad
- reveals the beauty of the feminine experience
- examines empowerment and struggles
- bridges the connection of men/women to the universal feminine
- nurtures the wholeness of women’s lives
- accepts each person’s unique journey
- spotlights the universality of our experiences
- critiques biology - the meaning of being a woman and how it affects our lives
- inquires about what it means to be a woman/feminine
- returns us to our physical life cycle
- is my will left to all women
- exemplifies modern folklore - our book of 'women who run with the wolves'
- is a prototype of the world we want to see, the show is a workshop of the world
- offers shamanism - cast magic spells and retrieve lost souls
Join over 700 members who have already joined the Inheritance community. This space is dedicated to sharing the impact Inheritance has had on you, and sharing positive news, resources, and stories about declaring a new legacy for women.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
7:00 – 10:00pm (includes post show discussion)
$20 WOW members, $25 non members
Special VIP Seating – $30.00